Frequently Asked Questions
Why should we hire Classy Detailed Events instead of another wedding planner?
- Wedding planning can quickly become overwhelming and stressful. You and your fiancé should be able to enjoy your engagement period and the wedding planning leading up to your big day! Our goal is to make your special day a reflection of your style and personalities, while helping you plan. We have years of experience and do more than just plan weddings and events. We believe in going above and beyond to handcraft unforgettable experiences and give you an amazing client experience.
Why don’t you offer “day-of” wedding coordinator service; and do I really need a wedding planner?
- Quite frankly, day-of service doesn’t really exist. Having a person who has not spent time getting to know you and your fiancé, who doesn’t know the ins and outs of how you envision your wedding day to look, and who hasn’t established a rapport with all of your wedding professionals show up on your wedding day to make it all happen is really a bit risky.
We believe that you deserve to enjoy your wedding day to the fullest and not have to worry about the logistics or the flow of your day. You are entitled to celebrate your day without distractions and make lasting memories, which is why we begin our wedding management package 6-8 weeks prior to your wedding day.
There are plenty of resources out there, and you can definitely plan your wedding on your own. But, you may want one if you would like to save time and money researching and meeting with vendor after vendor. A professional wedding planner has established relationships with many top wedding professionals and can refer someone who will fit your needs and budget. Additionally, a professional planner/coordinator will ensure that your day runs seamlessly, so that you and your fiancé can sit back and enjoy your own wedding.
Can I afford a wedding planner or coordinator?
- Do you really want to consume yourself with setting up your wedding décor or dealing with any issues or setbacks that may arise while you’re getting ready to marry your new life partner? Even a trusted friend or family member may struggle without the necessary knowledge and experience. Although we can’t 100% guarantee that everything will be perfect, we can guarantee that by hiring us as your wedding planner, you’ll receive a dedicated and experienced wedding planner who can professionally handle any incidences that may arise.
What is the difference between a venue coordinator and a wedding coordinator?
- This is the most asked question we get and, to clarify any confusion, we are happy to answer it. Many venues have an event manager, director of events, or catering or venue manager who specializes in overseeing the internal operations of the venue on the event day and answers any questions you might have. He or she will assist with menu choices and some room layout suggestions.
Many times, the venue coordinator will leave early, leaving you with no one available for questions. We exclusively do wedding management so when you hire us, we provide order and communication with your vendors, but most of all peace of mind. You can rest assured that we understand all of the important details of your wedding day and have your best interests at heart.
Do you have assistants?
- Yes we do! You automatically get a dedicated day-of planner and an assistant for 100 guests. Additional assistants are staffed per every 50 additional guests.
What is your payment schedule like?
- We require a 25% retainer fee upon submitting your signed contract, which will retain our services for your date. 50% of the balance will be due at 60/90 days, and the remaining 25% balance will be due 30 days before your event.
Why don’t you give quotes over the phone?
- The wedding planning services we provide are more than just a dollar amount. We pride ourselves on working with you and your fiancé to create a remarkable experience, so that you both can enjoy your engagement and one of the best days of your lives.
This is why we meet with our couples in person or via Skype to get aquatinted and make sure that we are all a great fit. After all, we will be working together for quite some time and building a trusted relationship.
Our full planning services start at $2,600 and our wedding day management services start at $1,200. We realize this is an investment, but we can assure you that we are delivering top-notch service that you won’t receive with a low-cost alternative. Also note that the majority of our services are completely customizable according to your needs, and we won’t be able to get you a custom quote until we know a little bit more about the details and logistics of your wedding.